We wanted to create a self-catering holiday house that was easily disability accessible and comfortable for everyone. Rookery Nook was built as wheelchair friendly accommodation and we are happy so many of our visitors have had an easy stay and return visits because of this.
- Shower room with adjustable shower and hand rails. Wheelchair users can “drive” into the shower and transfer to sturdy, stable plastic chair if they wish.
- Hand rail next to the loo.
- Level access throughout house.
- Beds in bedroom can be unzipped to create easier access or for two singles.
- Wide doors for wheelchairs.
- Concrete ramp access to cottage and garden.
See our Gallery for images of the accessible bathroom and ramps in the garden.
Don’t miss out. Make your booking before we are full. Enquire now.