Welcome to our self-catering holiday home in Inverness, capital of the Scottish Highlands. Rookery Nook is a peaceful accommodation built in 1995 with a country cottage feel and private patio garden. We are pet friendly and welcome cats and dogs. The house is built with wheelchair users in mind and has accessible ramps and handles.
- Assisted Accommodation suitable for those with mobility problems.
- Free on-street parking.
- Pet-friendly accommodation. Well-behaved pets very welcome. Please bring your own pet’s bed. Please note we have a dog of our own living next door so if your pet does not get on with other animals please let us know before booking.
- Patio doors onto private, secluded garden – a suntrap in the summer. The local wildlife often visit the garden, with many birds attracted to the bird feeder.
- Sleeps: 2 people or 2 + child/ren (double sofa bed in living room. Extra linen available on request). Large, wonderfully comfortable zip-lock beds can be used as twins, or zipped together for superking bed.
- Utilities: Central heating throughout and constant hot water all included.
- En-suite wet room with shower, easy to wheel in by wheelchair.
- Living flame gas fire for cosy evenings.
- Freeview flat-screen TV, DVD player and iPod dock.
- Fully fitted kitchen with fridge, combi grill/oven/microwave, gas hob.
- An array of books, boardgames and DVDs to keep you entertained.
- Please note Rookery Nook is a no smoking house but you are welcome to smoke in the garden.
This is the perfect base from which to explore the Highlands, or enjoy the many activities on offer locally. Please take a look round our website and contact us for any extra information or to make a booking. Then start looking forward to your peaceful cottage break in the heart of the Highlands.
Don’t miss out. Make your booking before we are full. Enquire now.